1. Preheat oven to 400 degress
2. Wash cauliflower and cut into small florets.
a. Place on a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with a bit
of salt and other spices such as cumin and cayenne.
b.Place in oven and bake for about a half hour or until the
cauliflower becomes browned.
c. Remove cauliflower and let cool.
d. When cool, place in a food processer and pulse until the
cauliflower is grainy.
3. Put cauliflower in bowl.
4. Add oatmeal and eggs and blend. (this way you can see if you need more oatmeal or the breadcrumbs.
5. Add cheese, salt, garlic, onion, liquid smoke and any other spices you want.
6. Heat an iron skillet and add olive oil for frying the burgers (I like iron skillets, not only because, if treated properly, they are non-stick, but also because Iron ions leach into the food, increasing your iron intake.
7. Form into patties and fry until beautiful.